- The best and easiest remedy to gain weight is to eat 3 bananas in a day pursued with creamy milk or curd. You can also consume tasty banana milkshake twice day to increase weight rapidly.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey in hot glass of milk and consume it daily in the morning and before going to bed at night.
- Musk melon is a fruit which is recommended for underweight people for gaining weight. Consume the fruit 2 to 3 times in day to see the difference.
- Fruits along with milk and sugar are the best diet for underweight people. It can provide natural nutrients and proteins to the body.
- Mix almonds, figs and dates in a cup of milk. Boil this milk thoroughly and consume it warm. This treatment is very useful for the people who wish to improve their body weight.
- Seasonal fruit like mango is very good for weight gain program. After consuming mango, have a cup of warm milk. Or you can drink a mango milk shake for couple of months to put on weight easily.
- Eat raisins every day for 2-3 months to see remarkable change in your weight. Raisins help effectively to gain weight.
- Soak some figs in water and leave it for overnight. Consume this water two to three times a day to achieve weight easily.
- Mix pomegranate seed powder, white muesli powder and Indian ginseng root powder in equal quantity. Mix this powder in a glass of water or milk and drink it two times a day. It can help to gain weight and also gives shape to your body.
- Eat bran along with fruits like papaya. It can improve digestion and prevent constipation.
- Fatty foods like honey, raisins, figs, dates, butter, rice, flour, milk, cream are beneficial for weight.
- Do regular exercise or yoga to gain weight and tone your body. Drink plenty of water in day along with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Paati vaithiyam for Weight loss Tamil This is paati vaithiyam for weight loss Tamil nattu marunthu. Obesity is the major problem for bo...
Paati Vaithiyam for babies in Tamil This is patti vaithiyam for babies in tamil medicine. People usually do some paati vaithiyam for ...
Monday, May 11, 2015
Patti vaithiyam for weight gain in Tamil medicine
This is pattivaithiyam for weight gain in Tamil medicine. Gaining weight is more difficult than losing it. There are many reasons behind being underweight. It can be due to excess stress, insufficient sleep, poor food habits, lack of exercise and many more. It can be because of genetic problems also. Sometimes being underweight can lead to many types of health problems. Weight gain is a very difficult task, and will take lots of efforts and time. Right eating habits with moderate exercise can be useful to gain weight. Here are some easy paati vaithiyam for weight gain within few months.
Paati vaithiyam for weight gain